Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trails

Over the years of living in San Francisco, I started to notice an increase of these con trails. There are also chem trails (who some think are being intentionally sprayed ) http://educate-yourself.org/ct/. I began to wonder my self one morning . I had arrived for work (as a trade show installer) at the Santa Clara convention center and was sitting in my car on the roof top level of the parking garage . It was then that I noticed a small white jet that was flying back and forth while it released white smoke trails over large parts of the sky. What a strange thing to do. Maybe they are right!
Anyway,to make a short story long (as Steve Allen used to say) In all the 7 years Here in Hawaii I have not seen one trail of any kind! Another little perk for living on the most isolated land mass on earth!. I

No comments: