Wednesday, August 02, 2006


I was working on my CD’S the other day. You know,organizing cleaning etc etc. When I do this I put on my earphones and listen ,skipping around to a little bit of everything. As I was filing I noticed the Beatles white Album and loaded it . Listening, I could not get over how contemporary and fresh it sounded. After all it has been almost 40 years! . Maybe it was the earphones, but I was noticing all these little things that make this music remain vibrant after all these years. It is so well thought out and presented . It amazes me more and more how they did it! I guess this is another quality issue! This music has such honest emotional content. Maybe that is the key to its longevity. It will probably still be around long after lesser groups are on the scrap heap!

No comments: