Sunday, June 04, 2006


New Name New attitude

I was talking to my friend Anne this morning when I mentioned this blog. She told me that after visiting a few times she found it a bit serious and self absorbed and that it could me more fun.
It may be that being British gives her a different point of view or that being an American automatically makes me self absorbed. Anyway , the conversation got me thinking about all of this.
Without being too serious or self absorbed I wonder how you can produce material for a personal journal without being a little self absorbed . If it is possible I will find a way!
This brings me to the new blog name Notso’s
A few years ago I was talking to a workmate about the many years of bad jokes I heard regarding my last name which is Niceley.He blurted out ,” well I think you are notso Niceley”. This seems a perfect way to change the Attitude of the blog You know ,notso serious ,notso self absorbed .

We shall see.

So thanks Anne, now sod off!

3 comments:

Chris said...

sodoff yerself

Chris said...

And another thing....

you forgot the link to the CPCC website

Chris said...

"Searching for answers"

To what?